
Oh my ... I had a great time with this Thing. I spent mmmmmmmm just a little bit of time looking at all of the pictures of Boxers, which happens to be my favorite dog breed. My husband and I do already have a fabulous Boxer, Brandi is her name, but I'm definitely thinking we should have another now. How could anyone resist a puppy like this??? I borrowed this darling photo from http://www.flickr.com/photos/emelia1502/
Flicker was a lot of fun. I did a few other searches but some were just too broad that I just got too many other non-related pictures also. One search I did was for pictures of Vaqueros and/or Buckaroos. Jeepers, everything/everyone under the sun uses this label. Not quite what I was looking for and just don't have the time to view thousands of pictures.
I'm just not sure about sharing my photos on the Web. I do have an account with Walmart Photos which I have created albums and ordered prints from. I did 'share' some of those albums with family. But that will likely be the extent of my photo sharing. It very useful to know how it all works and am glad I've been able to experience it.
Will our library use/have a Flicker account? Yes, I'm quite certain we will. Ways that we could use it would be sharing photos of past and/or upcoming events, library news (construction, remodeling), new displays, new staff (board members, administration). I'm sure someone will take this on.
Well, on to the next thing ...






1 comment:
Glad to see you joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick. Guess what, 4 down, 19 to go! Good luck, learn lots, find more boxer puppy pictures, and have fun!
Post a Comment