OK. I was able to play around with Flickr Spell and posted something on my blog using it. I REALLY loved the Flickr Color Pickr but was not able to find code anywhere on the site to copy and use on my blog. If anyone reads this post and knows how to do that, I hope that you will post a comment and share that.
Any who, yes, a lot of time can be spent playing around with these 'tools'.
Mashups. Hmmm. I definitely have a better understanding of what a mashup is, but not sure if I could define what one is.
I sure had fun playing with some of these 'mashups' though. I really got stuck on one that is called Fupa Games and ended up adding it to my blog. Of course now that I go back and look at the instructions for Thing 5, I realize I was supposed to add something from Flickr photos instead. And I will. Sometime.
I'm finding this all really interesting, but not sure how many of these cool tools we will use at the library ... it would be real fun using some of them on our website or for posters, advertising, flyers, etc. I'm sure once I get deeper into this, I will have a better understanding and will come to see how they will be useful.
Sharing my photos on line though? Still not too sure about that yet.
I do need to look more at the Flickr photo tools. But for today I have run out of time.
Adios
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment