Well, as I mentioned in my last post, the blogging is going to be my most difficult 'thing' to do.
Lots of great articles that were to be read .. opinions, thoughts and comments on Library 2.0 and The 23 Things. I liked Julie Martin's post to John Blyberg's article best.
Where am I going to find the time to do the 23 Things? I'm not exactly sure. I just know I'll do my best. To say I'm going to spend X amount of time every day is not realistic for me. It will be at the top of my daily 'to do' list, but as things come up and I will prioritze accordingly. : )
I feel very fortunate as to what web tools I've been exposed to so far. I always have lots to do with the Internet (here and at home - research, shopping), Intranets, Wikis, You Tube, and a little bit of photo sharing. Creating and having a blog was completely new to me, which was great fun creating. I also feel lucky to be employed at a library that feels it's important to provide access to technology to our patrons.
I do look forward to partcipating in this program and broadening my knowledge of other web tools.
That's all for now ..
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment